We'll set-up, install and configure Live Chat software on your website so you can win customers with chat and messages right on your website.
- Chat with customers on your website
- Use customer data to gain new insights
- Track the value of your Live Chat implementation through reporting
- Manage all your customer email and chat from one place
- Send targeted messages — emails, chats, and push notifications — on your site
- Integrate with Stripe, Hubspot, Shopify, Google, and more
To get you fully up and running we'll:
- Set-up an account with Intercom
- Install the chat code on your website (requires access to your website admin)
- Invite your team to your Live Chat (you'll send us a list of people to add)
- Set-up teams and inboxes for your different teams
- Configure different team permissions
- Define your office hours and reply times
- Set your expected response times
- Create a test workspace so you can try everything out before going live
- Configure your local timezone
- Configure which notifications you receive on desktop and mobile.
- Whitelisting the domains you use with your Live Chat
- Set-up an extra level of security for your account with 2FA and Google Sign-On
- Test your implementation end-to-end under different scenarios
- Provide you with a final test report and 'go-live' recommendation
- Transition your test chat onto your live website without any interruption
Note: This service requires a separate 'Essentials' subscription that you pay directly to Intercom which is currently available from $87/month.